Apr 14, 2011

Wrong Signal

And I am prone to send the wrong frequency to people. Miscommunication?

I could have been flirtatious. I could have been sending the wrong signal. Or I could have been naughty by nature, always on the pounce for fresh meat.

But don't doubt my sincerity. Sometimes I just want a friend whom I can talk to. Someone knowing that I am who I am (borrowing a phrase here, don't charge me), and do not mind sharing a thought or even a shoulder for me at dire times.

I am this jovial guy that brings life to conversation. Animated, care free sessions. But I am still a human with a soft heart. And I do need someone to talk to.

Minus the LUST factor, please. I am a Horny one, but only as a BF. 

"Sorry"

4 comments:

  1. izit the someone someone told you smtg? hahaha.:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I really can't help you much. I also dun know why so many guys fell for you even after 2-3 meetings! -- Beh tahan! -- I hope Nicky won't have the same feelings so soon -- probably after the 4th meeting?! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalo true,cos u r too flirtatious which cause some ppl to missnderstand.

    see when will nickynicky fall for u

    ReplyDelete
  4. nicky05 - Which someone someone? :)

    simonlover - No, you exaggerated. No thanks to your consistent posts to affect my image. Spank you later.

    SZ - Too flirtatious?! Ahem, I don't think so. I am just this quiet, reserved guy with a passive take on things.
    (and meh nickynicky?!!!)

    ReplyDelete

I need a piece of your mind. Now.