Apr 22, 2011

Don't Forget Me, I Beg ....


Someone Like You. Just amazing voice control for someone of her age. Weekend's beckoning, and I'm all but geared up for the two days. Or one and a half, since Sunday I'm forced to work. 
Shucks.
But can't be complaining much. Since next month myself, Simon and two others will be travelling. For a good one week away from work, home and Malaysia.
Timely, since the last official trip (aside from Singapore) was way way back in January of last year. Talk about a holiday hiatus.
About to overwork myself with fits thrown lefts and rights these 3 days. Talk about subduing my own temper, I had to eat, eat and EAT away to get my mind off the pressing matters at work.
Some people can be soooo incompetent.
And some JERK thinks he's king by commanding me around, when I don't even work for him.

A$$hole comes in may forms, indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Been having some crappy days at work as well! I think it's time for a short break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so awesome i love her!!!! i cried when she sang Ben.. :(

    ReplyDelete

I need a piece of your mind. Now.