Apr 7, 2011

I Need A Weekend Plan. Volunteers?

I need to sing K and release some tension. 

The constant travelling starts to take its toll on this aged body. I need a good massage. A rubdown with me wearing my birthday suit, preferably with copious drizzles of oil and a very nifty pair of hands working the nether region. Happy ending or not, that's another matter. :)

I need to watch a good movie. Or heck, gimme a bad one. As long as I can spend the 2 hours chomping on popcorns, sipping on iced lemon tea and stroking someone's arm. Anyone.

I need to get more sleep, the short hours of zzz lately has deprived me of good rest and eye bags to big I swear I could poke them and release the water within. 

I need to dance the night away. Or consume enough alcohol to dizzy me out and render me vulnerable to all advantages. And vice versa, so I can get away with incidental molestation. MP...?

I need to work out. Started putting on weight again after laboriously Pumping and Combating my way to an impressive 2" loss from the waist. Someone whip me into shape already!

I need YOU.

4 comments:

  1. Oh brother! Here are some of my more economic and easy way to unwind...
    1. Sing K in the shower!
    2. I think u need to stay home and sleep more~
    3. I still think u need to stay home~
    4. Alcohol is... yr pharmacist friend should have told u not to take so much. Evian would definitely a better choice. Cleanse away the toxic and save u from having flabby tummy! Haha~ And that place actually made u more tired the next day...
    5. Doing some house chores helps quite alot!

    Do less for more :-) Relax lah dude! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. Im going 2nite. wink* wink*.:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. need rest but wan go MP? huh? another huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound so restless!! Not getting enough? :P

    ReplyDelete

I need a piece of your mind. Now.