Apr 20, 2011

Unexpectedly

And by next month, around this date, I will be staying all by myself.
The good landlord is getting 'married' and moving in with his beloved.
Envious. But happy that he's moving on with his life, and found a common goal.

Not easy, especially in this type of relationship.

Strange, it's been barely half a year since I moved in. But felt like we have known each other
for much longer than that. And though we barely talk, discuss or bitch about nothings, it was
like as though he dropped a bomb on me yesterday, when breaking the news to me.

I was on the verge of freaking out; possibly wondering if I'm being politely shoo-ed away.
And left homeless on the streets, maybe with a placard hanging around my neck;

"Sugar Daddy Wanted ..."

However, all's not lost. I am the unofficial official housekeeper now. Although I wonder how quiet and lonely this will be in months to come.

*Psst .... who wants to share this boredom with Horny BF? Feel free to apply within. But no throwing parties okay? I don't have the green light to do so. :)

1 comment:

  1. laid low dude....location? Price?medium, big small room? Buzz me on my email: idiotsinlove83@hotmail.com

    But location is VERY IMPORTANT!

    cheers....

    DISCLAIMER: NO EVIL INTENTIONS on this note.

    ReplyDelete

I need a piece of your mind. Now.