Oct 25, 2010

A Monotonous Monday Made Right

Since that Sneak Peek post on Simonlover's blog officially set off all the (wrong) alarms, let me continue this menace by posting one nude shot of my own.

NOT

Haha, I mean come on ... who wanna see Horny BF in his birthday suit, in all his hairy/fatty/slutty glory? :) Some might even prefer to watch paint dry. Or grasses grow. Or in some cases, the pubes grow and trimmed and savoured ...... (Slurp. Who doesn't love freshly-shaven pubes and balls, hands up?!)

Anyway, the recent weeks have been chaotic. I have been down to Klang Valley for almost every two weeks, and some weeks even in a successive fashion. So much so that I witnessed that disastrous clash on the highway when the whole chunk of a gantry (those signboards above the roads) fell on the unsuspecting victim driving a mini lorry from the opposite direction. 

Aunt saw the aftermath (bloodied body and all) from the other side while making her way up north, while thankfully my incessant cravings took us for a stopover in a small town before Kuala Lumpur, hence missing the event by an hour or so. Thank goodness for that.

Yup, and I am overjoyed knowing that soon enough, both me and Simon might be staying together, or at least within half an hour or so from each other. Instead of the 2 hours journey in between the magnetically (erotically?) attracted bodies. The longing ........ =_=

Keeping my hopes up for a change in life. VERY big leap, but as of now, I feel like taking on the world. Or at least, humping up some rears ...... ;)

Just Kidding. Happy week ahead people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need a piece of your mind. Now.