Oct 11, 2010

Fatigue. ConFusion. Frantic.

Life is all about the three above lately, I am afraid.
Came back from a whirlwind day trip to the metropolitan city on steroids today.

Age is catching up fast I suppose, with serious lethargy overwhelming me after the 400km+ drive, under the hot scorching sun. And bumpy suspension of my half decade's old rickety ride. Talk about being rocked till my socks are off!

Confusion? But why oh why? Currently at a crossroad, about to make a LIFE-CHANGING decision. Yup, that severe issue weighing on my mind now. Should I relocate or should I stay in my comfort zone? Had I decided to move, will this bode well with dear Simonlover?

Hmm, not exactly used to staying so close to each other now, ever since the years when we first started in university. Long distance relationship sounds forbidden, yet retaining that alluring charm of meeting up every now and then, passionately lusting/longing for each other after long periods of anonymity? 

Frantic Pace of Life to drown me in the coming days. I shall be prepared. I shall stay strong. And I shall commit myself to a decision that might just turn the worlds around. Mine, and of course .... His.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need a piece of your mind. Now.