Nov 25, 2010

Teenage Dream - Don't Ever Look Back, Don't Ever Look Back?

 

What was your Teenage Dream from back then? 
I still remember when I was a teenager, with raging hormones, and confusion on my own sexuality and all ... kept imagining the vivid images of boys stripping naked, relishing the fantasy by relieving myself from the pent-up sexual frustration. Crushes came in droves, the sight of boys in their luscious semi-naked beauty and sprouting of treasure trail, and even furry legs sent me to seventh heaven.

Yup, I was a Horny One way before Simon came into my life.

Never would have imagined that I could indulge so freely in same sex relationships like how I am now. Somewhat a Dream Come True for me .... but after 8 whole years in the same relationship, has the flame of passion been extinguished?

I can only keep my fingers crossed and pray for the resurrection of hot, intense sessions once again.

2 comments:

  1. 8 years already? I thought still 7..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, a little more than 8. Still so young and hamsap right?

    ReplyDelete

I need a piece of your mind. Now.