Nov 30, 2010

Horny BF's Mixed Feelings. And the Countdown Begins ...

In another few days I'll be leaving my beloved hometown. And moving on to seek greener pastures in the fantastic valley that's named Klang Valley. Simon has just moved back to his hometown, and goodbyes are never easy. Somehow, it felt so strange that I am having this very very piercing feeling deep in my heart; owing to the countless magnificent times spent with him back then at his workplace somewhere coined by him as "Far Far Away Land ...." 

And the many good friends he made from there; most of whom I also have become acquainted with over the course of few years.

I know. Tomorrow's the last day I'll be at work. Though I hope I can hold back the tears (not joy, really), I just hope that I can withstand the sight of people getting all teary-eyed and sobbing their hearts out. I am not good with emotional goodbyes, hence I'd rather have farewells outside of the office. When we could sing our hearts out, eat away at some of the most fabulous foods known to mankind (seriously), or just commit ourselves to a heart-to-heart talk.

Just looking forward to starting a new life in KL, and dedicating most of my time to being with the one I love the most ...... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need a piece of your mind. Now.