Nov 6, 2010

Finally Seeing the Light at the End of the Tunnel?

Not that I am seeing the end of my career or life. Choi!
Far from that in fact.
But I can finally see myself being deep in the mess that is the rat race in the city on steroids; KL.
Just that I'm on the verge of breaking down from the stress of relocating, leaving all of my family and friends behind ...... and starting anew in a foreign land.

Okay, maybe not that bad, considering that I can finally join a gym (a REAL one) and work my a$$ off (not literally of course, I wanna keep this plump and slap-happy a$$!), shedding a few kilos and at least two inches from this expanding horizons.

And best of all, I can finally stay close to my loved one. Though not as close as I had initially crave for, being in the same city sounds lovely enough.

Now, now .... who would be sweet enough to rent me a room? :)

1 comment:

I need a piece of your mind. Now.