Oct 3, 2011

The Whole 9 Years

It's almost magical. Impossible.

Tell me that it would last until the 5th, and I might have stifled a laugh and partly believed the potential.

Then the 7th year itch arrived just when we were holidaying on an island close to home. Wait, already SEVEN years?!!! OMG. Can get married, give birth and argue over $$ for milk powder jor.

IF normal couple lah ....

In the blink of an eye, it's already 9. The journey was bumpy, the trials and tribulations aplenty; and still coming in waves of merciless nature.

Yet, we have survived 9 whole years together.

I must be dreaming.

Wanna know how did we celebrate this momentous occasion? I'll let the maestro explains in his own words (intercepted by a hot shot or two, like always).

1 comment:

  1. 9 whole fucking years!~!!

    man. the longest i survived was 4 years...
    lol... good for u....
    :)

    im sure the queen will say something hehee

    ReplyDelete

I need a piece of your mind. Now.