Sep 17, 2011

Reflections

The past 4 days have been good. Therapeutic, even. Who would have thought that a moment of silence can be so effective. The weekend's barely started, and here I am hoping that today's already Monday and I can jump in the fray of working my a$$ off. 

Just need timely distractions to get me through the difficult times. I don't need a hero. I need a break.

Happy Malaysia Day (a day late, I know). To those who have lost hope in the administration systems as of recent years, don't be. Be thankful that although the politics might be sucking your soul out of your core, the abundance of natural resources, beautiful landscapes, good people on the streets, delicious myriad of foods from different cultures and most of all ..... we're not constantly on the edge being threatened by natural disasters or warfare.

Maybe because of the contemplation, that we started to take things for granted .... forgetting to treasure the more important things, .... people in life.

1 comment:

I need a piece of your mind. Now.