Feb 27, 2011

A Saturday Gone Wrong?

Nah, not another rambling post, no worries.
Was planning for a mega dance fiesta at MP with sweaty bodies hankering over each other. And hands all over the place feeling on all the obscene organs. 
Wait, hands ARE organs, right? :)

Then ended up spending the night online, chatting up Simon; blogging and such. Nah, just not the same when going alone without dragging him along. Least he can drive me home after the euphoric session of mutual admiration and ahem, physical matrimony?

And I wouldn't wanna get caught with alcohol in my breath and a flushing face with a bitchy smile etched.

Morning was spend watching I Am Number Four. Not a good movie, in fact was rather silly at times. Kinda hot guy, but the novelty ran out pretty fast. Not the drop dead gorgeous kind, but very forgettable face.

Then lunch at Delicious @ 1U; a favourite of mine since you can pig out on desserts if you're not fond of mains, or go for  the salads or burgers for a fake lighter meal. You'll know why once bearing witness to the portions served!

Somewhat coerced into a swimming session at FF Empire almost immediately after; and though more uncles than twinks/hunks (twunks?!) I'd say one of those twinks was hot. A perfectly toned and tanned 5'6" or so with beautiful pecs in a tight white trunks (square). Just not as well-endowed down there, but hey ... can be a GROWER right?

Pity he was with two chubby friends. Not that I'm against chubs, since I was one myself. But would have been better to swim towards him if he's not surrounded by guardians like that.

Tomorrow's gonna be another plan-less day. Blame it on the change of plans. Anyone wanna bump me at The Curve? Gonna have breakfast, cut hair and gym there. 

I think no chance for MP until April. Shucks. Still pining for that cute twink that night ...... :)

5 comments:

  1. The curve? My favourite place too ! You should leave your mobile number. Else how you expect people to get in contact with you? CheerS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheh. trick ppl go the curve see u..cheh..:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahem. Mobile number meh? Dunwan lah, I dunwan you guys to get disappointed. Rather rare to see specimens like myself; a fat ugly slob doing Pump/Combat. :)

    Nicky - Okay, it's not a trick. But feel free to come and bump me. We do lunch okay mou?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sei hamsap.nvr change

    tsk tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  5. anthems week is awesome, two nights ago was gaga mariah night!! hahaha.. it was really really awesome la the song choices played that night! you should go on the last week of april then! hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete

I need a piece of your mind. Now.