Feb 14, 2010

And So Begins Another Chapter in Horny BF's Life ...

Greetings, strangers on the web.

First official post here, on Horny BF Rants. No idea on what to write for the time being, for I doubt anyone reads this at all. But it's all good. Consider this a blessing, for I would not want the first post to deter potential future readers (or followers ... IF I'm feeling slightly ambitious).

For the time being, no RSS feeds yet. No chatbox. No e-mail address ... oh wait, I DO have one. It's hornybf@gmail.com. How predictable, you say?

That's just me. Now ... before I start on a REAL post, let me use this opportunity to wish the netizens a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, and HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY.

If you're in bed now, performing yoga of the most orgasmic kind, GOOD FOR YOU.

For I'm miles away from my very own BF. And the cravings can't get any stronger. Urgh ....... Til then, to all the lonely souls just like yours truly here, DO NOT FEEL LEFT OUT. Or HELPLESS, even. For God gave us a pair of hands for some very obvious purposes. ;)

1 comment:

  1. "...a pair of hands for some very obvious purposes..." Horny BF, it made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

I need a piece of your mind. Now.